There are many factors to consider when hiring a home inspector. Choosing a home inspector solely on price is not a wise decision. You are making one of the largest purchases in your life!
When you are spending $200,000+ on a house, does it really make sense to choose an inspector that is the cheapest you can find, without comparing qualifications? No!
Home inspections are not a commodity item. Choose carefully, or this guy may show up to your inspection- just kidding! (kind of)
The quality of the inspection varies greatly between inspection companies.
1. Our inspector is a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). It takes years of training and a large amount of home inspections to be awarded this designation. Certified Master Inspectors are the best home inspectors, period.
3. We back up our inspection with over $100,000 in warranty coverage. This includes coverage for items such as structural and mechanical deficiencies, mold, sewer line breakages, radon, roof leaks and much more. Read whats included here!
4. We are one of the highest rated home inspection companies in the area. Over 250 5-star reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook. Read our reviews here!
5. We include an appliance RecallChek report with every home inspection. Did you know that 1 in 10 houses has a recalled appliance? These recalls are usually issued because of known fire hazards. There are over 210 million appliances that have been recalled. If a recall is found, the manufacturer is obligated to repair or replace the appliance, at no cost. This is a service that is free as long as you live in the house. If you buy new appliances after you move in, those can also be added. You will be notified in the future if they ever become recalled.
6. This is a big one! Our 200% guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with our inspection, your money will be refunded AND we will pay for another inspector to look at the house, at no cost to you!
So if you are shopping around and comparing prices, we would encourage you to ask any other company if they offer these items. We already know the answer!
Schedule your home inspection today
We are so confident that you will be completely satisfied with your home inspection, that We offer a 200% Risk-Free Guaranteed on all of our home inspections. If you are not completely satisfied, just tell us — you will not be charged, and we will pay for another inspector to look at the house!
Please call 219-595-9580, or schedule your inspection online now.